- Perfectly Clad Copper Clad Ground Rod will lost longer, drive easier and will not crack.
- In Copper Copper Clad Ground Rod Clad, Copper purity is 99.95%.
- The Copper Clad Ground Rod is fully covered with copper cladding without any cracks, holes, cavities etc.
- Threads are rolled by roll threading process, which ensures that when copper covers is maintained, at the root of the thread, Roll thread gives greater strength than cut thread.
- Thread rolling process raises the surface of the rod so that Thread dia. (T) is greater than (S)
- Magnetic conducting rate is low. Thus reducing the lightning induction.
- Good tensile strength in Copper Clad Ground Rod, over 600N/mm2.
- Resist corrosion better than galvanized rods allowing for a 30-year service life in most soils
- Corrosion resistance while providing the lowest resistance to ground.
- Preventing exposure of the steel core to soil and moisture. The Copper Clad Ground Rod is suitably treated to prevent oxidation of copper bonding.
- The Copper Clad Ground Rod is capable of being bent 90 degrees at a maximum radius of 100mm with no copper fracture and with no ill effect on the bond between the steel and the copper cladding.
- Copper layer is over 0.254mm (copper layer thickness can be on request, such as 0.10mm, 0.25mm, 0.100mm, 0.150mm, 0.200mm, 0.254mm etc. upto 0.850mm). (Please note that 0.254mm is also known as 254 micron or 0.10mm as 100 micron but if our customer request for Standard Micron i.e 15-25 micron, than we also manufacture in standard micron)
We can supply Copper Clad Ground Rod in all sizes and shapes, threaded or tipped. :
- Copper Clad Ground Rod can be made double heads thread, thread can be packed by plastic sheath
- One end is pointed and the other end is threaded for extend
- One end is pointed and the other end is flat.